Yoga therapy is the application of yoga and mindfulness prescribed for the requirements of the individual. It is an integrated mind-body approach for restoring balance and adaptive functioning to the physical (musculoskeletal), physiological (digestion, respiration, cardiovascular, endocrine, and immune), and psychological (mental/emotional) systems. Techniques such as posture (asana) and the breath (pranayama) and meditation (dhyana) are used in yoga therapy sessions tailored accordingly to the specific needs of the individual.
- Muscle release
- Increased flexibility & joint mobility
- Lymphatic cleanse
- Toxic elimination
- Postural alignment
- Internal organs stimulation
- Neurological functioning & vitality boost
- Healing of long term injuries
- Balance of energy flow
- Strengthening of immune system
- Deep relaxation
- Calming of the mind and emotional release
- Blood pressure normalisation
- Enhanced digestion
- Increased strength and endurance
- Prevent and manage osteoporosis
- Reduced back pain and improved posture
- Soothe the nervous system
- Reduced stress and anxiety levels
Investment is £60 for 60 minutes and a complimentary session is available on block bookings of 6 sessions valid for 2 months.
Anyone needing to change or postpone their appointment is asked to give at least 24 hours notice, so that their slot can be offered to someone else. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the consultation charge and missed appointments will be charged at the full fee.